Social Gallery for WordPress

Thread: Custom Descriptions per image - Description Mutators Addon - Inc HTML

Custom Descriptions per image - Description Mutators Addon - Inc HTML

It will be great if we can show post title and excerpts in Social header. Not just site name in all galleries.
    Last edited by woods; 01-29-2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Merged two threads for same requests!

Custom Description

Hi Woody,

I would LOVE the ability to have a custom description against my images which would automatically populate the pinterest description when pinned to a viewers board. I would prefer the custom description to be different from the title simply due to adding more information in the description, i.e. photographer credits, wedding planner credits.

If this is something I can contribute towards to have as an add on if it doesn't suit the average social gallery user I would love to discuss this.

Thank you,
    Katie

Hi Katie,

Yeah - this is a good idea - I've put this down as a possible future development before - I've called it "Description mutators" but in effect it's the capacity to add more descriptions to images.

If others are keen (a few other people have asked for this) and I can get enough of you to pre-order this addon then I'll make it - I'll hopefully get a page up allowing you to do this in the next week!

Thanks for feeding back Katie!

Woody

Quote Originally Posted by joe8104 View Post
    It will be great if we can show post title and excerpts in Social header. Not just site name in all galleries.
    Hi Joe,

Thanks for the input - This one will be down for the very same "Description mutators"!

Cheers

Woody