Social Gallery for WordPress

Thread: Justified Image Grid working with Foo Box but not with Social Gallery

Justified Image Grid working with Foo Box but not with Social Gallery

Dear Mike:

I am using the Social Gallery plugin with "Justified Image Grid" and I am having the following problem: When I click on an image in the gallery, it just opens up inside the same browser window as a separate image. Like it would if I pasted the image URL straight into the address bar. "Pretty Photos" and "Foo Box" works perfectly, but when I switch the lightbox to "Social Gallery" in the Justified Image Grid interface, I get this problem. Do you have any way to help?

I am attaching three image. One shows the image opened with "Pretty Photos," one opened with "Foo Box" and the third one opened with "Social Gallery."

I would greatly appreciate any idea you might have to help solve this.

With gratitude.
    ~Dagi Cueppers

Pretty Photos.jpgFoo Box.jpgSocial Gallery.jpg

I just need to add to this that the gallery does work on all posts. The problem only occurs when I insert a gallery into a page...

Change the Social Gallery Mode from Justified Image Grid to Compatibility mode.

Mike: you NEED to fix your plugins to work with justified image grid, especially mobile, it doesn't work at all!

Yay!!!!! That worked!!! Oh, I am so grateful, Mark. I would have never tried that solution. Thank you so very much for taking the time to help me solve my problem! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hey, the plugin is supported at the Epic Plugins central forum now

http://epicplugins.com/help/

The mobile works well