Social Gallery for WordPress

Thread: Activating Social Gallery Plugin Freezes New/Update Posts

Activating Social Gallery Plugin Freezes New/Update Posts

Hi, I am currently having problems with the plugin where if the plugin is activated I get a white page after creating or updating posts/pages.

I'm currently using the current plugins:
    NextGEN Gallery by Photocrati Version 2.0.33
    Social Gallery Version 3.8.3
    Wordpress Version 3.8.1

Have anyone encountered this problem before? Posts / Pages works if the plugin is disabled. Everything works within the plugin except this.

Hi

Have you tried on the 2012 theme see if it still causes an issue? Also NextGEN has been updated to version 2.0.40 so please make sure you are updating, try with NextGen disabled too as it may be a problem caused by NextGen

I tried it deactivating nextgen and activate social gallery and I'm still getting the same problem.

I've just noticed I'm getting this error when I activate the Social Gallery Plugin.
    PHP Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'epic_plugin_activate' not found or invalid function name in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\_domain_name_.com\httpdocs\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 429

Hi

I'll review the warnings and tidy anything up in the next update which I'll be working on in a couple of weeks - that shouldn't cause an issue though - I tested the version on CodeCanyon on a fresh install and all worked fine for me (and this was on a production site)

Did you try on 2012 theme