Social Gallery for WordPress

Thread: Need help with SocialGallery

Need help with SocialGallery

Help, I am trying to setup SocialGallery. I currently use PhotoMosaic for WordPress and want to keep it. What I want is to click on the thumbnail and have it open with the SocialGallery image display. I have spent a week looking for how to do this, and can not find a way. Can anyone please help me? I have seen it before on other sites, sadly I never bookmarked so I could contact them to see how they did it. I am not very good with code, but with good direction I can modify if need be. Here is one page that I have the PhotoMosaic on, currently upon click it opens PrettyPhoto but I rather open with SocialGallery. http://woctxphotog.com/?page_id=115

Help, I am trying to setup SocialGallery. I currently use PhotoMosaic for WordPress and want to keep it. What I want is to click on the thumbnail and have it open with the SocialGallery image display. I have spent a week looking for how to do this, and can not find a way. Can anyone please help me? I have seen it before on other sites, sadly I never bookmarked so I could contact them to see how they did it. I am not very good with code, but with good direction I can modify if need be. Here is one page that I have the PhotoMosaic on, currently upon click it opens PrettyPhoto but I rather open with SocialGallery. http://woctxphotog.com/?page_id=115

Help with Social Gallery

Sorry, but I am not getting help anywhere else.

Hi

First you need to disable your current lightbox, then for Social Gallery try the following

Change the setting to CSS selector

Then in the setting put

.photoMosaic a:has(img)

Cheers