Social Gallery for WordPress
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Social Gallery v3.0: Bugs Fixes and Feature Requests

Do you mean a slider with a like button?

Yes, the social pages in a slider with social button.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemayhem3030 View Post
    Do you mean a slider with a like button?
    Yes, Griffe wrote allready. Social pages in a slider with social button.
    Of course, we need Fb Share aswell and other social buttons

And, presumably comments?

And, presumably comments?
    Yep
    I beleave you are going to give best from yourself

Hey Mike

The Plugin is already awesome - but if you insist )

for me, a more aesthetic Social Gallery page with better control over any theme settings as for me this page dont look that great. As with one of the other commenters above - I'd like a really easy set of options to control it.

The Social Pages run from a template and it's pretty much impossible to make it look good on every single custom theme out there... for anyone who would like a sneak peek...

I wonder what will be on the welcome page

Thoughts / Questions / Musings / Gifts welcome

Pre load on images

Fix problem images load too slow. In Facebook plattform, images are pre loading while see other photo.

The Social Pages run from a template and it's pretty much impossible to make it look good on every single custom theme out there... for anyone who would like a sneak peek...

I wonder what will be on the welcome page

Thoughts / Questions / Musings / Gifts welcome
    Release Dates ?

Hi, we haven't set a release date. It's scary how much work is involved in the update, if I can pull of a few tricks you may well be in for a treat

Cryptic, no?

Hi there,
    I am pretty much satisfied with this plugin and in combination with mobile add on it is great. What I would like to recommend is this:
    1. When we browse a gallery, it will be great if the gallery name is shown in top right corner, where site logo is at the moment. Gallery thumb and gallery name. And of course this have to be pulled automatically
    2. Some speed improvements, if possible.
    3. Recently I`ve bought CG Social Stats, but it is not working. I will be very grateful if you check this add-on, and eventually include it as part of Social Gallery main plugin, because it is very useful. I have to browse every gallery image to see if there are some comments. I know it is a beta, you want to sell it as a separate add-on etc., but please at least make it work.
    Regards.
    Last edited by joe8104; 09-28-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Hi Joe

What issues are you having with stats? it works fine for me I use it on a few sites (production not test)

Hi Joe

What issues are you having with stats? it works fine for me I use it on a few sites (production not test)
    Hi,
    Maybe
    I should open some new threat, but when Social stats is installed i get this message: The Social Gallery Addon "Social Stats" cannot run without an active, up-to-date copy of Social Gallery (at least v2.0!) Please update your Social Gallery!
    And I have SG 2.2 installed. And I get some other error messages in the frontend of my site like: Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'sgp66_93' not found or invalid function name in /home/***/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 173
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/***/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php on line 254
    Thanks.

Hi

Please update to v2.3 of the plugin and also update your social stats plugin (re-download from the link here). They should work then. Make sure you disable the addons before the main plugin though or it does very bad things and you'll have to delete via FTP if you don't

1) Auto-Load function as we discussed... but loads instantly and "og" properties are still recognized.

2) Make it so the share buttons stay grouped together even if some of them are deactivated. Right now deactivating leaves gaps and looks messy. It seems the buttons are stuck in place-holder positions.

3) Again, to make things look more orderly, please line up all the social buttons along their left edges.
    Like this: http://d.pr/i/F9dl

4) Add a FB Share button!

5) A simple way to customize SocialGallery's header's title and URL.
    Last edited by iBuyThemes; 09-30-2013 at 03:03 PM.

1.) as discussed, it does load instantly but the link has to load your site page it can't just load the lightbox without the page, og:meta are page specific so as long as your linked page has the meta on FB should see them - note SG pages have these by default, but your normal blog pages may not

2.) They're set with CSS to look the best they can, if you only run a select few you may need to tinker with the CSS

3.) Please check the demo site for alignment - your theme may knock them off so you will need a manual filler to make them fit your theme

4.) That's already added

5.) This depends what exactly you mean - if you want a variable header title and link then it needs something custom. The current options are sufficient here I feel

Hi,
    I am with Social Gallery 2.3 now, but this time SG Mobile is not working. I get this: The Social Gallery Addon "Mobile" cannot run without an active, up-to-date copy of Social Gallery (at least v2.0!) Please update your Social Gallery!
    Can something be done, to make it work?
    Thanks.

Hi - download the latest mobile add on from your purchase link

I know it would be a hard work and a long time to update V3.0
    But could you give us V3.0 "beta" that already have FB Share button?
    Because we can't wait

Hi

I'm afraid not, we treat all our customers fairly and only in exceptional circumstances (such as paid site development) we will use v3.0 beta as there's currently still areas to develop and allowing a beta version to anyone who asks would increase the support requirement, it's it part of client work we are closer to the project to be able to work with these issues (and remunerated for it)

It's like giving you an albumn where only half the song has been sung, you'll ask "what's the second part of the song" .. it's not too much longer to wait though

Cheers