Social Gallery for WordPress

Thread: Nextgen plugin and this plugin both showing a lightbox

Nextgen plugin and this plugin both showing a lightbox

I have made a album with 3 gallery in Nextgen

When I open a picture in one of the gallery the Sosial Gallery loads and on top of the picture the same also is loading. How can I get wrid of this picture?
    Last edited by woods; 01-09-2013 at 03:19 PM. Reason: clarifying title

Tread not beeing posted on Facebook

Hi

I have made this gallery:

mortenalmeland.com/st-kilda/galleri/?album=1&gallery=2

When I click a picture - then the picture loads and the same loads untop of the other. I click on it and it dissapears. Then I can make some comments to post on Facebook. I do and I check that the post should be on my facebook to. But it never appears. What am I doing wrong here?
    Last edited by woods; 01-09-2013 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Merged this post with your other as they deal with the same issue!

Hi baiaz,

You have another lightbox showing as well as Social Gallery. You'll need to turn it of if so by going into NextGen -> Options -> Effects Tab -> Select "Custom" from the drop down. You can follow this guide, but choose "Custom" instead of "none".

With regards your other post, comments & likes do share to facebook, else facebook wouldn't allow you to show/save them - they show up under "recent activity" on your wall and on your friends news feeds.

Cheers
    Last edited by woods; 01-09-2013 at 03:23 PM. Reason: merged two duplicate posts and answered together

The first tip worked like a charm...

the other is not working. I tried to post on your demo site and it cam on my facebook... then I did the same on my site and nothing happened. so I must be doing something wrong

Hi baiaz,

I've just tested it on SocialGalleryPlugin.com and it worked for me - I liked an image and within a few seconds it showed up.

Here's what mine looked like just now:
    Social-gallery-like-from-pic.png

Perhaps it's a privacy setting you have on facebook which is hiding your liked things?

Woody

hi, i'm getting the next gen pop up and then the social gallery on top of it. i choose no lightbox in the gallery/other options - but i'm still getting 2