Social Gallery for WordPress

Thread: Jquery error

Jquery error

Upon clicking on the image in my post I am getting the following error:

Error: TypeError: jQuery(...).text(...).html is not a function Source File: ...wp-content/plugins/codecanyon-2665332-social-gallery-wordpress-photo-viewer-plugin/js/socialGalleryPlugin.js Line: 9

I disabled all of my plugins to try to diagnose this, upon clicking the image now the lightbox pops up for a split second than the page just reloads to the image itself and I get this error: Timestamp: 6/5/13 1:08:29 PM
    Error: TypeError: e is undefined
    Source File: .../wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.8.3
    Line: 2

You can delete this thread, there is a plugin conflict with Advanced Custom Fields, you may want to look into that.

Cheers for pointing it out, will keep this up as a reminder / help to others

Quote Originally Posted by mikemayhem3030 View Post
    Cheers for pointing it out, will keep this up as a reminder / help to others
    Just a follow up, I diagnosed further and determined it was not the Advanced Custom Fields plugin, it however was a conflict with an embedded form that utilizes Ajax and relies on Jquery. I had to put Jquery in no conflict in order for both things to work together.

Thanks for sharing the solution, other plugins can conflict at times, unfortunately there's not a "standard" for writing plugins so some can clash