PDA

View Full Version : nextgen compatibilty mode

Dennis
02-15-2013, 04:59 PM
When I set this option then click save it does not save. When the selected image loads the nextgen image loads at at the same time as the social gallery. I can close the nextgen gallery.

matthew
02-15-2013, 05:19 PM
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your post. Could you please provide a link to your site so I can take a look?

Matthew

Dennis
02-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks in advance for your help. Please remember that I could not set the nextgen compatibilty mode. http://dennisholloway.com/portfolio

matthew
02-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Hi Dennis,

When you say that you cannot set the NextGen compatibility mode, what do you mean? Could you explain in a little more detail?

I've just tested this on my development server using Wordpress 3.5.2, Twenty Twelve theme, NextGen 1.9.12 and the latest version of Social Gallery and I'm unable to replicate this issue.

Thanks,

Matthew

Dennis
02-15-2013, 11:30 PM
Matthew sorry I got confused I was able to set the compatibility mode. When I click a photo your page loads as well as the normal gallery. It's on top of your page. When I click that photo it closes and I can see you page loaded correctly. I am not sure why it loading both pages. Did you look at my page? can I send you a pdf of what it looks like? Dennis

matthew
02-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi Dennis,

I think you need to disable the NextGEN Gallery effects within the NextGEN options panel.

Go to:

WP Admin -> Gallery -> Options

Then click on 'Effects' tab and set the 'Javascript Thumbnail Effect' to 'None' or 'Custom'.

Hope this helps!

Matthew

Dennis
02-16-2013, 01:28 PM
Matthew, Thank you so much that fixed my issue. I am not sure how that got set but thank you again. Dennis