PDA

View Full Version : blank , cannot see anything besides picture

Manish
02-12-2013, 05:39 PM
When i click on the picture , i cannot see anything besides the picture , i do not know if it is a conflict with another plugin or something like this .. i have emailed you my site login, check it ...

matthew
02-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Hi Manish,

Thank you for your post.

Have you activated the Social Gallery within in the admin settings?

Please go to: WP Admin -> Social Gallery -> Settings

Under 'Use Social Gallery Pages', please ensure 'Use Social Gallery Pages' is switched on.

If you're then still having problems don't hesitate to let us know.

Manish
02-15-2013, 04:51 PM
i do not understand the support of social gallery well .. i have sent woods a PM for site login for this problem and another problem, i am still waiting for a reply after one week !

matthew
02-15-2013, 05:31 PM
Hi Manish,

Please accept my apologies if you've not yet had a reply from woods, I'll chase him up for you.

With regard to this thread, have you managed to get the Social Gallery displaying now?

Thanks,

Matthew

Manish
02-15-2013, 05:55 PM
i have sent you a Private Message .. please check it ..

matthew
02-15-2013, 06:16 PM
Hi Manish,

Thank you for your message, unfortunately I am unable to access your Wordpress admin area at this early stage.

I have contacted woods for you and he should be in touch soon.

Thanks,

Matthew

Manish
02-18-2013, 01:08 AM
i am still waiting .. !:mad:

woods
02-18-2013, 06:59 AM
Hi Manish,

Please understand firstly - that I/we cannot provide next day/same day support for a plugin which costs $25 (of which codecanyon gets ~50%) (even less when you purchased it at v1.0) - it would be impossible for me to give such instant support and make a living. In any case I am happy to help as best as I can and will always do so, though this may take a little while that is the best I can offer.

Matthew is in fact a new support member who I have brought in to help get things answered more quickly, but he's still getting to grips with Social Gallery. Please do make sure you are pleasant to him.

Furthermore I/we cannot go into each customers install and fix their setup for them, this isn't to be rude, or because we don't want to help - it's a time thing - if we were to do so we would never have time to develop and in fact, Social Gallery would never get improvements or fixes :) I hope you understand.

Now to your fix.
Looking at the site you have sent me I can see that you have a number of javascript warnings and errors on loading the page - often these can cause conflicts with other javascript stuff (like Social Gallery.) (For example you have 5 warnings from the facebook javascript SDK which say some things on your page are trying to call it before it's loaded and your GD Star rating plugin is also crashing out with a fatal error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined")

This continues also with Disqus which is showing errors on loading Social Gallery.

We will do our best to help you get Social Gallery working, but unfortunately we really can't advise until you can get these javascript error's fixed.

Please do re-post here once you have resolved those other plugin errors and myself or Matthew will happily advise as best/promptly as we can.

Cheers Manish

W

Manish
02-18-2013, 10:08 AM
hello, thank you. the problem i am getting is the likes are not linked with the post .. this happened after the upgrade .. despite trying a lot, i have not been able to fix this and i do not know the solution ...

woods
02-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Hi Manish, please see your email, which I have addressed. Hopefully that's solved it for you.