PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing gallery window - Using Attachment Pages vs Media Urls

PolishTERP
01-30-2013, 11:20 PM
Hi there,
My problem with freshly bought gallery is that when I click a picture from my website, the gallery opens just to fade away as soon as the picture loads. any ideas for the reasons of such situation? I tried different modes for the gallery, tried default settings, different CHMOD, different themes, different browsers, deactivating other plug-ins - nothing worked. Is it a matter of a theme used or any settings of the gallery?
Second problem (or still the same) is with the gallery window opening in the main content window of the blog. It happend when after the first disappearance of the gallery I click the same picture - then it opens but inside the main content box, not in a full screen mode.
You can find the gallery and test it at: stanag6001.com/military-visual-dictionary/

woods
02-06-2013, 06:29 AM
Hi PolishTerp,

The issue you are having is because you are pointing to attachment pages and not to media urls. You'll need your images to link to their original media for Social Gallery to work properly.

Please do let me know if you can't get it to work with links to media url's not attachment pages, and please do explain your second question more fully and I'll happily assist.

Thanks for stopping by!

W