PDA

View Full Version : Update Engine Not Working

katethekiwi
01-28-2013, 10:21 PM
Hi Guys,
I would love some help with updating my social gallery library.
I am using Nextgen gallery and have uploading over 100 images (uploaded over 24 hours ago) however my social gallery library is only showing 13 images.
I did the full scan when I initially uploaded the social gallery scan so now it is telling me everything is up to date and it should automatically update when new images are added but this isn't happening.
My website is www.shewearswhite.com
If anyone could provide assistance that would be great!
Thanks,
Katie

woods
01-30-2013, 06:42 AM
Hi Guys,
I would love some help with updating my social gallery library.
I am using Nextgen gallery and have uploading over 100 images (uploaded over 24 hours ago) however my social gallery library is only showing 13 images.
I did the full scan when I initially uploaded the social gallery scan so now it is telling me everything is up to date and it should automatically update when new images are added but this isn't happening.
My website is www.shewearswhite.com
If anyone could provide assistance that would be great!
Thanks,
Katie

Hi Katie, Welcome to the Social Gallery Forums! Thanks for posting.

The full scan within Social Gallery can only scan pages & posts - it does this and finds any images which are embedded on those pages/posts - so by uploading to NextGen you are one step towards getting them in the library. All you'll need to do is create a page with your gallery images on - Social Gallery will then pick up the images on the page and add them to it's library.

Please do let me know if you can't get it working from this :)

Cheers