PDA

View Full Version : Custom Descriptions per image - Description Mutators Addon - Inc HTML

joe8104
01-26-2013, 12:01 PM
It will be great if we can show post title and excerpts in Social header. Not just site name in all galleries.

katethekiwi
01-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Hi Woody,

I would LOVE the ability to have a custom description against my images which would automatically populate the pinterest description when pinned to a viewers board. I would prefer the custom description to be different from the title simply due to adding more information in the description, i.e. photographer credits, wedding planner credits.

If this is something I can contribute towards to have as an add on if it doesn't suit the average social gallery user I would love to discuss this.

Thank you,
Katie

woods
01-29-2013, 06:11 PM
Hi Katie,

Yeah - this is a good idea - I've put this down as a possible future development before - I've called it "Description mutators" but in effect it's the capacity to add more descriptions to images.

If others are keen (a few other people have asked for this) and I can get enough of you to pre-order this addon then I'll make it - I'll hopefully get a page up allowing you to do this in the next week!

Thanks for feeding back Katie!

Woody

woods
01-29-2013, 06:18 PM
It will be great if we can show post title and excerpts in Social header. Not just site name in all galleries.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the input - This one will be down for the very same "Description mutators"!

Cheers

Woody