PDA

View Full Version : Custom Description against Pictures

STARSonTV
01-20-2013, 09:23 PM
Hi Woody,

how can i get the description from the media uploader as description of the social gallery, so that it shows under the social buttons?

I have l lot of information there and the copyright of the pictures and i want to show it under the social buttons.

Can you help me? That would be very great.

Thanks a lot
Sebastian

woods
01-21-2013, 07:36 AM
Hi Sebastian,

I hope you are well.

Right now the only thing that'll go in the Description is the "title" attribute of the link to the image. You'll need to get the content you want put in there for now.

I *may produce a "Descriptions mutator" addon which lets you get much more control of descriptions, but while it'll let you do more, I think it might be to complex of an idea for the majority.

Cheers

Woody

STARSonTV
01-21-2013, 03:35 PM
Hi Woody,

what is with gallery pictures. I wrote something in the title of every picture, but donīt show up. What is the problem here. I mean the wordpress gallery.

You can see that here http://www.starsontv.com/2013/01/21/dschungelcamp-2013-tag-10-so-war-es-im-dschungel/artikel-0023615/

I hope it is possible in the next version, that would be very great.

by the way: Version 2.0 is running on my site. I have deactivate the 1.4 version, but donīt erase it and then i installed the 2.0 version and now, the social gallery runs. Is that incredible?

Greetings from germany
Sebastian

woods
01-23-2013, 05:28 AM
Hi Sebastian,

What setting do you have for Title Bar + Description? Looks like you have correct titles now but perhaps these are still turned off?

Great to hear it's working again!

Woody