PDA

View Full Version : General + Overall Confusion...

jcalderone
01-17-2013, 04:50 AM
Hey there,

Apologies but I'm generally overall confused on how to use this plugin. I've installed it, edited the settings, uploaded images, see them in the "Image Library" section of the plugin yet... they don't display anywhere. Do I need a shortcode to display? I assumed it would display on the page the images are attached on, but that's not the case as I've uploaded 4 images to this page: http://www.elmhurststpatsparade.com.php53-13.ord1-1.websitetestlink.com/photos/ with nothing showing up.

Also, is there a way to have different pages display different galleries? I'd like one page to be 2012, one for 2011, etc. also preferably housed under the same page as well (click one image, brings up lightbox for 2012, can scroll gallery year with arrows)

How do I proceed? Thanks for your help, looking forward to getting this plugin up and running!

woods
01-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi jcalderone,

Social Gallery is a lightbox replacement - this means it just takes over from your old lightbox (if you had one) - you still need to insert the images in pages/posts like you would of before - manually - then Social Gallery will show up when you click on them.

Attaching images was right, but now you'll need to insert a gallery or insert the pictures into the page or post!

Woody