PDA

View Full Version : Feature Requests: Vote on Features

woods
01-14-2013, 02:35 PM
Hi All,

Here's where you can all vote on fixes/features to be included in the next increment update of Social Gallery (v2.1)

The following are the 10 major fixes/improvements that MAY be included, several other fixes are guaranteed which aren't on this list - I've done my best to order these by popularity so far:

Switch On/Off for Social Gallery Mobile
Pre-loading of images
Post Title to Title bar & other title bar related tweaks
Download Image link actually starts download
Icon Opacity Fix
Automatic Updater
Translations/Integration with WordPress translations
Ability to show "1 of 5" style counts.
Grouped Images option (have multiple "groups" per page)
Facebook Share Button

Notes on voting: Right now you can only vote once so please choose the feature you want first!

fuegofrio
01-21-2013, 06:49 PM
we need an improved version for mobile use, current version freezes on mobile use and is hard to use. Please provide the means to be able to turn off the plugin when my page is accessed through a mobile device until a more stable version is made. Thank you!

foekie
01-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Voted for translation, but would love the facebook share button as well..

[edit]

Why not add a solution for the description?
I would love to add custom descriptions to images.

woods
01-23-2013, 06:51 AM
we need an improved version for mobile use, current version freezes on mobile use and is hard to use. Please provide the means to be able to turn off the plugin when my page is accessed through a mobile device until a more stable version is made. Thank you!

This will be in v2.1 (ability to turn it on/off)

... there will also be a mobile addon available soon as discussed here: http://forum.socialgalleryplugin.com/showthread.php/47-What-quot-Addon-quot-would-you-like-to-see

woods
01-23-2013, 06:52 AM
Voted for translation, but would love the facebook share button as well..

[edit]

Why not add a solution for the description?
I would love to add custom descriptions to images.

Thanks for your vote, I'll do my best to fit as much as possible in.

foekie
01-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Thank you :) Nextgen supports descriptions, so it should be rather easy to implement them? :)

woods
01-24-2013, 10:11 AM
Hi foekie,

It just depends on how easy it is to explain to users how to get NextGen to put descriptions out in a way Social Gallery can use them, if there is such a way!