PDA

View Full Version : Using Gallery Compatibility Mode and CSS Selector at the same time

brkard
01-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Hi

I am using plugin with gallery comp. mode.

I also want to use css selector mode at the same time for some other images i use rather than gallery images

Is there a default css selector or rel attribute for the plugin can i use for custom images while i am using the plugin with gallery comp. mode.

woods
01-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Hi bkard,

Thanks for posting this here and being so descriptive.

Depending on what you want to include you can do something like the following:

1.) Select "Specific CSS Selector

2.) Put ".entry a:has(img), .entry-content a:has(img), .entry_content a:has(img), .content a:has(img), #content a:has(img)" in the box (appending any css selectors you want to use with a comma before each)

From your problem description I can guess that you'll understand what I mean, but if not please do let me know and I'll explain further/help.

Cheers

Woody

woods
01-16-2013, 02:19 PM
Sorry - I just re-read this - if your using "All Post Images" use the previous post's code, if your using "Gallery Compatibility Mode" please use the following as your specific CSS selector:

.gallery a:has(img), .gallery-item a:has(img), .dcs-gallery-thumbs a:has(img), .thumb a:has(img), .gallery-icon a:has(img), .yourcsshere

RockyPoint
04-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Sorry - I just re-read this - if your using "All Post Images" use the previous post's code, if your using "Gallery Compatibility Mode" please use the following as your specific CSS selector:

.gallery a:has(img), .gallery-item a:has(img), .dcs-gallery-thumbs a:has(img), .thumb a:has(img), .gallery-icon a:has(img), .yourcsshere

This is exactly what I want to do. Can you please explain further where to put that code?

Thanks

mikemayhem3030
04-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Hello - you put it in the CSS Selector option on the settings tab - where it says .. use Social Gallery on: "All content" <-- change to CSS selector and then input the ones Woody has mentioned as a comma separated list :)

RockyPoint
04-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Thanks that worked!

mikemayhem3030
04-09-2013, 07:03 AM
Yay :) please do rate us 5* on CodeCanyon