PDA

View Full Version : Nextgen plugin and this plugin both showing a lightbox

baiaz
01-09-2013, 08:50 AM
I have made a album with 3 gallery in Nextgen

When I open a picture in one of the gallery the Sosial Gallery loads and on top of the picture the same also is loading. How can I get wrid of this picture?

baiaz
01-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Hi

I have made this gallery:

mortenalmeland.com/st-kilda/galleri/?album=1&gallery=2

When I click a picture - then the picture loads and the same loads untop of the other. I click on it and it dissapears. Then I can make some comments to post on Facebook. I do and I check that the post should be on my facebook to. But it never appears. What am I doing wrong here?

woods
01-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Hi baiaz,

You have another lightbox showing as well as Social Gallery. You'll need to turn it of if so by going into NextGen -> Options -> Effects Tab -> Select "Custom" from the drop down. You can follow this guide (http://www.socialgalleryplugin.com/social-gallery-plugin-works-with-nextgen/), but choose "Custom" instead of "none".

With regards your other post, comments & likes do share to facebook, else facebook wouldn't allow you to show/save them - they show up under "recent activity" on your wall and on your friends news feeds.

Cheers

baiaz
01-09-2013, 06:07 PM
The first tip worked like a charm...

the other is not working. I tried to post on your demo site and it cam on my facebook... then I did the same on my site and nothing happened. so I must be doing something wrong

woods
01-16-2013, 01:40 PM
Hi baiaz,

I've just tested it on SocialGalleryPlugin.com and it worked for me - I liked an image and within a few seconds it showed up.

Here's what mine looked like just now:

Perhaps it's a privacy setting you have on facebook which is hiding your liked things?

Woody

bigmacher
05-25-2014, 09:14 PM
hi, i'm getting the next gen pop up and then the social gallery on top of it. i choose no lightbox in the gallery/other options - but i'm still getting 2

mikemayhem3030
05-30-2014, 07:07 AM
http://epicplugins.com/help/forums/forum/social-gallery-plugin/