PDA

View Full Version : Problems with full and quick scan (updating image library)

salcamino
01-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Hi, i'd had installed the version 2, but it's not working at all.
It gaves me this message: "You have recently enabled Social Gallery Pages, for this feature to be fully enabled please Run a Scan Now", but the scan buttons are not working.

Waiting a response.
best regards
Salvador

woods
01-03-2013, 09:29 AM
Hi Salvador,

Please provide some more information - what browser are you using? (for scanning you need to be using a modern browser like google chrome) What happens when you click the buttons?

salcamino
01-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Hi,

I'm using Google Chrome and it looks very normal.
The wordpress I'm using is the 3.5 with some of the most popular plugins (none a lightbox) and a regular theme (I've tested the plugin earlier with the default theme), but it doesnt work. The problem is the button inside the wordpress panel, 'cause it doesnt do anything.
The website is ambrosia.com.br

Thanks

woods
01-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Hi Salvador,

Thanks for so directly answering :)

From looking at the front end of your website I can see that you have some javascript errors there - it's possible that these same errors pervade into your admin area - such javascript errors could in fact stop the crawlers working. Could you please PM me your login info so I can experiment or post a screenshot of your browser with the javascript console open on the crawl page (After clicking press control + shift + j in chrome)

Cheers!

jhallberg
01-22-2013, 11:34 PM
Hi,

I'm having the same problem as Salcamino. I'm using WP 3.5, v 2.0 of your plug-in and also using Crome - but have tried IE 9 with the same boring result... After clickning on either "Quick Scan" or "Run Scan", I'm getting "64 posts, 4 pages left to process. Processed 0 out of 68" then nothing happens.

My site is testar.handsnailsart.com Thanks for any help.

BR,
/Johan

woods
01-23-2013, 05:46 AM
Hi Johan,

I'm still trying to identify what's causing these non-scans - it seems to work perfectly in the majority of cases.

Are you using noscript or adblocker or similar? If not can you please pm me some login details so I can test/evaluate?

If I can work out what the problem is I'll fix it in v2.1

Cheers

Woody