PDA

View Full Version : Important requests

infoBAR
05-29-2013, 04:06 PM
Ok, this explanation may be a bit complicated because of my English, but I'll give best from myself.

Specifically, I would like to make visitors can download images but only if they click on the Like button.
This is the first stage. If you need some links where taht sytem works I can post it.

The second phase is as follows:
I suggest that we can add Url for Like option (not only ). For example, visitors can download picture, but first must click Facebook Like what actually true Like the official Facebook page.

Third:
Many site owners make voting system with pictures. For example: Picture of the Day, based on the number of likes is selected Picture of the month and the owner of the image gets the prize.
Can we have something like that?

And on the end of this request:
When I choise Fallback URL Type "Image URL", visitor make Like for picture. That is OK.
What is not OK is next: If his friend click that URL on his Profile page, will see only pic, without page, box or something.
We (owners of sites) want to have a lot off visitors, and we get over 50% visitors through Facebook Shares and Likes. But we need it to pages.
OK, I can choice Fallback URL Type "Page Url", but I need to visitor make a Like of single Picture and his friends, when click on Link on Fb, have to go on Page Url.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this great plugin.

mikemayhem3030
05-31-2013, 10:46 AM
Hi

The like to download isn't something we have planned but I can mention it.

What's shared and linked back to on Facebook is driven by Social Gallery Pages - we suggest using those, try running a scan to make sure it's picking everything up OK.

iBuyThemes
10-15-2013, 08:31 PM
When I choise Fallback URL Type "Image URL", visitor make Like for picture. That is OK.
What is not OK is next: If his friend click that URL on his Profile page, will see only pic, without page, box or something.
We (owners of sites) want to have a lot off visitors, and we get over 50% visitors through Facebook Shares and Likes. But we need it to pages.
OK, I can choice Fallback URL Type "Page Url", but I need to visitor make a Like of single Picture and his friends, when click on Link on Fb, have to go on Page Url.

infoBar,
I think the feature request I recently recommended would give you the viral activity you're looking for. What do you think?

http://forum.socialgalleryplugin.com/showthread.php/410-Linking-FB-users-into-a-gallery-viral-frenzy