PDA

View Full Version : SG Not working in Theme . Not showing up at all

vantheman
05-25-2013, 07:07 PM
So Ive followed all steps given, went through alot of posts but still cant figure it out.

Ive tried to install the SG in the following theme : http://themeforest.net/item/grider-retina-responsive-blogmagazine-/4142810
which is built on gantry framework

I tried all modes too.
When I insert a WP Gallery via the ADD MEDIA -----> CREATE GALLERY it does not show either.

Please assist me soon. Admin I shall email you details as the site is in maintenance mode.

mikemayhem3030
05-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Hi

Have you emailed about this?? If you're doing a WP gallery note you need to add link = "file" to the shortcode

vantheman
05-26-2013, 01:19 PM
Hi

Have you emailed about this?? If you're doing a WP gallery note you need to add link = "file" to the shortcode

Yes Mike.
I have tried that. I went through all threads.
What is the EMAIL i have to email the problem on ?

I am using the GRIDER RESPONSIVE THEME BASED ON GANTRY FRAMEWORK bought off Themeforest

mikemayhem3030
05-26-2013, 02:49 PM
I wasn't sure if you'd sent an email about it (usernames don't match email accounts). Please can you send a link to the page with a gallery on so I can take a look.

vantheman
05-26-2013, 02:53 PM
I wasn't sure if you'd sent an email about it (usernames don't match email accounts). Please can you send a link to the page with a gallery on so I can take a look.

I think I have registered here with another email id than that of themeforest/codecanyon.
What is the emai lID I should email my problem on.
Shall email ItemPurchase Code along with it.
www.stylemag.in

http://stylemag.in/2013/05/25/on-trend-boyfriend-blazers/

the website is in maintenance mode so I need to provide you all the login details via email

Please do let me know

mikemayhem3030
05-26-2013, 02:54 PM
support AT socialgalleryplugin.com

vantheman
05-26-2013, 03:09 PM
support AT socialgalleryplugin.com

emailed :) thank u

vantheman
06-17-2013, 07:16 PM
So the theme guys made an update to the theme.
the next gen gallery works and social gallery works too, on some modes in the settings
there is only one problem, the image opens up on the gen next pop up.thereby having the same image popped up in two states : the gen next gallery and social gallery.

Also any and every image in the website then becomes clickable to open in this way..

Please help me out I am sendin you an email for the same on support at ..

mikemayhem3030
06-18-2013, 10:24 AM
Hi

Did I fix this via email? It's better to keep support all in one place as I can be confused easily D:

vantheman
06-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Hello Mike. I have sent a reply on the email.
lets continue the discussion on email I agree would not wanna confuse you :)

mikemayhem3030
06-18-2013, 05:47 PM
Cheers - will try and look now