PDA

View Full Version : Problem with facebook pages

JOELPAJARES
05-23-2013, 08:13 AM
I'M Trying to be patience here waiting for any help but unfortunately no help here is coming.
I have read all the related problems here hoping to find a solution to my problem but i dont think i find a concrete one.
That's why i would like to post this problem once again which i think don't have any clear solution yet.

MY SETTINGS:
Social Gallery Version: 2.2
Justified Image Grid Version: 1.4.9
Social Gallery Mode: JUSTIFIED IMAGE GRID
Failback URL Type: Hash Index(#sg1 etc)
Use Social Gallery Page: TURN OFF
Facebook App ID: Yes i have correctly setup an ID in Facebook and inserted it already in SG setup.

PROBLEMS:
-I like an image in SG, All images have been like also.
-Even if i don't like an image just make a comment still it was counted as LIKE.
-Featured image was posted in FACEBOOK rather than the image where i made the comment and LIKED.
-I can not see the comments when i'm logged out.

Every thing will work fine if i change Failback URL Type to "Image Url" except that with this settings LIKED image will not post in Facebook, it will post but there is no image. Besides i don't want to use this settings bcoz if u comment an image, the image will be posted to Facebook and if i click the image it will just open it to another browser. Unlike the setting using "Hash Index(#sg1 etc)" it will bring you back to the page and popup the image that you comment which is for me is pretty neat.

Social Gallery Pages doesnt work for me thats why i only use the above settings. My images were not scanned.

You can check the problem here: http://bangketaplates.com/gallery-item/bangketa-plates-food-house-2013-summer-outing/

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

woods
05-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi Joel

Thanks for taking the time to post - please bear in mind that for this plugin we can only provide support within 48 hours - we are not obliged to provide ANY support what so ever from Envato, but we do our best because we appreciate our users. The best we can do without going bankcrupt is Mike's responses which are nearly always within 24 hours and worst case within 48. Please do be patient and we will endeavour to fix this for you.

With regards your issues - they mostly sound as if they are derived from using Hash index as a setting, rather than getting Social Gallery Pages working. I'd advise you try to get this fixed - when you say your images were not scanned can you elaborate? Were they inserted into a page via Justified Image Grid Before you scanned? Without AJAX auto loading? (This feature doesn't work with SGP)

I am sure Mike can help you out, but please do remember that we are doing our best to support you and will always respond ASAP.

JOELPAJARES
05-23-2013, 02:28 PM
Hi Joel

Thanks for taking the time to post - please bear in mind that for this plugin we can only provide support within 48 hours - we are not obliged to provide ANY support what so ever from Envato, but we do our best because we appreciate our users. The best we can do without going bankcrupt is Mike's responses which are nearly always within 24 hours and worst case within 48. Please do be patient and we will endeavour to fix this for you.

With regards your issues - they mostly sound as if they are derived from using Hash index as a setting, rather than getting Social Gallery Pages working. I'd advise you try to get this fixed - when you say your images were not scanned can you elaborate? Were they inserted into a page via Justified Image Grid Before you scanned? Without AJAX auto loading? (This feature doesn't work with SGP)

I am sure Mike can help you out, but please do remember that we are doing our best to support you and will always respond ASAP.

Thanks for your reply. Somehow i feel relief now.
Images were inserted into a page using Justified Image Gallery Shortcode like this: "[justified_image_grid preset=16 lightbox=socialgallery mobile_lightbox=foobox ng_gallery=9]". I do FULL SCAN, no images in SG Image Library. I don't know about Ajax auto loading.

mikemayhem3030
05-23-2013, 11:01 PM
Hi

It looks to open fine for me when I try, as Woods says you need to get social gallery pages working, you're using a weird photo gallery display for your pages which says "80 more: load all" social gallery can't scan and find images that are loaded in via AJAX (which is what woody said about).

Try using the WordPress standard galleries, insert one onto a page/post and setup to work with Social Gallery (i.e. add link = "file") to the shortcode and then run a new scan, see what happens.

M

JOELPAJARES
05-24-2013, 04:43 AM
Hi

It looks to open fine for me when I try, as Woods says you need to get social gallery pages working, you're using a weird photo gallery display for your pages which says "80 more: load all" social gallery can't scan and find images that are loaded in via AJAX (which is what woody said about).

Try using the WordPress standard galleries, insert one onto a page/post and setup to work with Social Gallery (i.e. add link = "file") to the shortcode and then run a new scan, see what happens.

M

Hi Mike.

By the time you checked my link im doing something and trying some options here. The thing is that it is not what i want you to check. I brought it back to where it was before if you have time kindly check it again. For the meantime i'll still try another option using different page following your instruction then i'll get you back for the result. I'll just leave the page that i'm talking about before as is for you to check it out again. Thanks for your time. here's again the link:

http://bangketaplates.com/gallery-item/bangketa-plates-food-house-2013-summer-outing/

mikemayhem3030
05-26-2013, 12:54 PM
It still looks to be working fine, if you put the settings for fallback URL to image and not hash index it should assign the correct number of likes and the correct image will be shared