PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Update Engine for Social Gallery and Social Mobile issue

noelbass
05-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Hi, I purchased the social gallery and have used it with the justified image grid for some time before the new 2.2 update. I had 2.0.

*Now it seems the 2.2 is not working correctly. It won't process the images and freezes in update engine. I believe it is not able to read the justified image grid photos, though 2.0 has no issues with it.

*I purchased Social Mobile when you had pre-orders. I was never refunded as promised and I was never given a free download.

* Each time I have to update social gallery, it requires a new upload and I have to deactivate older version. I lose any likes and comments left on previous photos.

Please help me to all posted issues. Thank you kindly,
Noel Bass

mikemayhem3030
05-11-2013, 06:53 AM
Hi Noel,

1.) With how many left does it freeze? It shouldn't free but JiG may have changed some code causing things not to work as planned (and not a SG2.0 -> SG2.2 bug)
2.) It should have been, I'll pass the info onto Woods
3.) v2.0 -> v2.2 meant new settings but any likes won't have been "lost" they will still be there as it's logged via facebook

Hope this helps