PDA

View Full Version : Settings are not getting saved

luckeeboy
04-07-2013, 07:25 PM
After I change the settings of the plugin in the setting tab and click "Save all changes", I see the message that the changes were saved.

However after reloading the settings page I see all options turned off. As a result plugin doesn´t show any social buttons in the lightbox :(

In case of any relevance, I used SocialGallery Lite prior buying SocialGallery Pro at the same site. I deleted Lite version after installing pro.

I tried uninstalling and installing social gallery pro already. Without any result.

Please Help!

mikemayhem3030
04-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Hi

I think we've sorted this via email? have we? or is this a different request to the one via email? (it's hard to tell sometimes with usernames)

Capt.PR
09-05-2013, 10:09 PM
I have same problem. What i have to do?
I have no navigation arrow, no social bar and comments. Just lightbox with image.

mikemayhem3030
09-06-2013, 07:55 AM
Hi Capt

Can you try and see if it works on the default twenty twelve theme with all other plugins deactivated, it should do.

No navigation etc means it either can't find the image files (have they been uploaded to your site?) try a fresh install of the plugin making sure you've uploaded all the relevant files.

Mike

Capt.PR
09-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Hi Capt

Can you try and see if it works on the default twenty twelve theme with all other plugins deactivated, it should do.

No navigation etc means it either can't find the image files (have they been uploaded to your site?) try a fresh install of the plugin making sure you've uploaded all the relevant files.

Mike

Hi, Mike
I tried with twenty twelve theme and deactivated plugins, it's does not help. I get image with no navigation and no social button.100
May be because all plugins settings are off? I try to change settings, press "save all settings" ang get message "Saved options", but if i close settings page and open this page again, then i see that my settings not saving, it's all as off.

mikemayhem3030
09-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Hi

Can you PM me admin and I can take a look, yes if all settings are off it'll be blank, the video tutorials should help but I've not had an issue with things not being saved

http://epicplugins.com/social-gallery-photo-tutorials/

Capt.PR
09-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Hi,
I don't know that I have done, but the plugin unexpectedly started working. I simply created gallery as in video, updated settings and saved them again. I want to test further. If you nevertheless want to look at my admin I will give you access. Sorry my bad english, i am russian.

mikemayhem3030
09-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Test it out some more and if you have any issues let me know :) your english is fine.

Cheers

Mike

mylacon
09-26-2013, 06:39 AM
I recently ran into the same problem as above I'am able to get some stuff working on the light box but i cant get my navigation arrows or download to work109
logged on a couple of days ago to see all my setting seem to have been reset and every time i log back on i loose everything that should be saved.

mikemayhem3030
09-26-2013, 06:51 AM
Hi

The settings are saved in the wp_options table so they shouldn't get cleared.

Are you using other plugins that may be doing weird things?

mylacon
09-26-2013, 05:40 PM
Haven't added any new plug-in in quite some time. The last thing I ever did was try using adverts on the plugin since then all of this happened.

mikemayhem3030
09-27-2013, 07:13 AM
Please PM me login and I'll take a look

Mike