PDA

View Full Version : Social Gallery Pages

germinus
12-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Hello,

I am getting this message in Admin..

"You have recently enabled Social Gallery Pages, for this feature to be fully enabled please Run a Scan Now"

I click Scan now and I get this message...

"You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."

1. I am admin, how can I not have permission?
2. I don't even know what a social page is or how it managed to get onto my wordpress!!

woods
12-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi germinus!

You can read about Social Gallery Pages here: http://www.socialgalleryplugin.com/social-gallery-pages

The scan page only requires the same priveledges as the other Social Gallery settings pages (options editing rights.) - Though a few people have experienced this so there may be a bug in there somewhere - does this happen every time? What level of user are you (super admin?) Does it happen on any other pages?

kellyparadis
01-30-2013, 12:58 AM
I am getting this too on a brand new install of Social Gallery 2.0 on multisite WP3.5.1 with NextGen Gallery 1.9.10. On the main settings page, there is a large orange button suggesting I run "Full Scan" but it always gives me the "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page." even though I am admin.
The button says: "You have recently enabled Social Gallery Pages, for this feature to be fully enabled please Run a Scan Now" and when I click it, it takes me here: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=&commencefull=1 with the permissions error message.

But, when I go directly to the Update Engine link on the left menu and click the Full Scan link, it works. Go figure. Just wanted to let Germinus know that it is happening to me as well.

woods
01-30-2013, 05:47 AM
I am getting this too on a brand new install of Social Gallery 2.0 on multisite WP3.5.1 with NextGen Gallery 1.9.10. On the main settings page, there is a large orange button suggesting I run "Full Scan" but it always gives me the "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page." even though I am admin.
The button says: "You have recently enabled Social Gallery Pages, for this feature to be fully enabled please Run a Scan Now" and when I click it, it takes me here: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=&commencefull=1 with the permissions error message.

But, when I go directly to the Update Engine link on the left menu and click the Full Scan link, it works. Go figure. Just wanted to let Germinus know that it is happening to me as well.

Thanks for posting kellyparadis,

I hope to fix this one once and for all in v2.1 - I'll have to dig out this bug!!

Cheers

jts2005
02-06-2013, 01:14 AM
yup happening to me as well.

woods
02-06-2013, 06:03 AM
yup happening to me as well.

It's a bug - it should get fixed in the next release.

Cheers