PDA

View Full Version : Update 2.0 --> 2.1 Stuck at step three "Social Gallery Pages"

Tomsailor
03-24-2013, 05:36 PM
Hi,

today, I finally tried to install the Social Gallery Update from 2.0 to 2.1. What I did is that I deactivated Social Gallery 2.0 and deleted the folder from my server (as well as the folder of my 1.4 installation). Then, I uploaded and activated Social Gallery 2.1. However, when I click on settings, I always see the "Social Gallery Pages" setup. I select the recommended setting and click next. At step 4 I'm told that there are 30 posts and 15 pages to process. The status bar does not move, though, and is stuck at 1 of 46. I waited for 3 minutes but nothing happened. When I click next, a quick scan is performed and I'm immediately prompted to page 5 'Complete!'. However, wherever I click in Social Gallery, I get the window with step 3 again. I even tried the deep scan. What am I doing wrong? Also, where are the 'Likes' being saved? Are they still there after an update? :confused:

Your help is appreciated! Thanks!

matthew
03-26-2013, 10:32 PM
Hi Tomsailor,

Please try re-downloading and re-installing Social Gallery from CodeCanyon - It appears there may have been an issue with the files that were uploaded to CodeCanyon. We've now resolved this issue and updated the files on CodeCanyon.

If you're still having troubles after trying this, please do come back to us.

Thanks,

Matthew