PDA

View Full Version : Not working

levivene
03-20-2013, 08:40 PM
Hi,

I installed Social Gallery on my website today (version updated) and it'is not working. I am using NextGen Gallery on my site and I disabled NextGen effect and now when I click on my NextGen images, nothing shows but the same image without anything else...

http://fiesta-quebec.com/ is my homepage and my NextGen photo page is http://fiesta-quebec.com/photos-3/

Could you please tell me what is wrong?

Thanks!

silence360
03-21-2013, 01:53 AM
I am having the exact same issue right now.

lordgault
03-21-2013, 08:50 AM
It may be for the cache. Try to clear the cache.

matthew
03-26-2013, 09:48 PM
@ levivene, Please enable the Social Gallery so I can take a look at this for you as it looks like it's currently disabled.

@ silence360, Please provide a link to your website/gallery so I can take a look for you.

Thanks,

Matthew

silence360
03-31-2013, 01:30 AM
Surely, I just find it kinda sad that the free version works, but not the paid version. The only version I have EVER gotten to work is 1.9. I wish this was not soo finiky, and was much easier to get working. This has been the biggest pain in the butt plugin I've worked with. I'd be surprised if you fixed it LOL.

mikemayhem3030
03-31-2013, 11:08 AM
Hey silence360

Are you using the v2.2 stable release? This should have removed a lof of the finiky bits :) I've had similar issues when using it on my own site, but the 2.2 version works much better

cybohmoob
04-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Use the LATEST version. Many bugs and not working features now work properly.

If everything fails you can use this method.

Leave Nextgen LightBox on. We need it because it will enable CLASS SELECTOR on the images.

Now inspect the LightBox element and find out what the CLASS SELECTOR it's using.

Next in SG enter this CLASS SELECTOR into the use custom options.

Now go into your themes CSS file and enter something like this,
All the NextGen Light box Elements.
.fancybox, .nextgencontainer, ect, ect, ect {
display:none;
}

DISPLAY:NONE the entire LightBox.

From here on SG will load using the default NEXTGEN LightBox selector but we don't generate the Next Gen Light Box anymore. Also from here on you could load ANY images anywhere if you add the Nextgen Class selector to it.

This makes it ez for you so you don't have to manually edit class selector every time per Image. If you want something to not load just use the disclude Class Selector option.