PDA

View Full Version : 2.1 Not fully working

igknight
03-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Since I updated from 2 to 2.1, some of the images in my posts wont load when clicked. Instead of loading SG, it just pulls up the image itself.

It seems to only work on my main page, not in the post itself. I did just enable AtContent, could this be the cause?

http://blog.igknight-photography.com

igknight
03-20-2013, 12:46 PM
It is AtContent that is doing it, to get it to work properly, I need to add some code to AtContent.

"JavaScript Code for Plugin Init Script"
"* this code will run after AtContent widget load. If you have plugins that interact with your post content (like Lightbox, FancyBox, etc.) you should use this option."

silence360
03-21-2013, 01:52 AM
It is AtContent that is doing it, to get it to work properly, I need to add some code to AtContent.

"JavaScript Code for Plugin Init Script"
"* this code will run after AtContent widget load. If you have plugins that interact with your post content (like Lightbox, FancyBox, etc.) you should use this option."

All working now?

igknight
03-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Unfortunately no, the code I thought I had to enter in didn't seem to do anything. I just disabled AtContent, again. It seems to be more trouble than its worth.

dabarnesWRC
03-21-2013, 10:42 PM
i am having this issue also. SG works on another site that i did not upgrade on but not with 2.1.

matthew
03-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Hi igknight,

Can you please confirm whether this is resolved now? Was it the 'AtContent' plugin causing this then?

Thanks,

Matthew