PDA

View Full Version : Problem with installation - cannot get to setup page at all.

unixica
03-18-2013, 01:31 AM
Greetings,

I just purchased and installed the plugin. It is installed in my Wordpress and is working on my images, but in the dashboard, everytime I click on "Settings" of the plugin it takes me to the wizard screen to enter Code Canyon username / email / get notified. I go through all of the wizard pages, again and again. Every time it says it's done, but clicking on setting takes me back to the beginning of the wizard.

Plus I know that it does *not* save the info I enter in the wizard -- I need to change the "preset mode" for the selector because I do *not* want it on all of my content images. But it is not working.

Please help! This is very frustrating

unixica
03-18-2013, 01:34 AM
Plus, in case it helps -- when I click on "Image Library" in my WP Dashboard menu under SG, I get an error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /.../.../wp-content/plugins/codecanyon-2665332-social-gallery-wordpress-photo-viewer-plugin/includes/SocialGallery.Library.php on line 164

Please notice that this is a fresh installation out of the box.

marconyf
03-18-2013, 03:28 AM
I've same error...

http://forum.socialgalleryplugin.com/showthread.php/135-Update-does-not-work

They are working to fix. I'm with my website virtually stopped because of it. :mad:

matthew
03-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Hi all,

It appears that there was an issue with version 2.1 of the Social Gallery plugin that was uploaded to CodeCanyon.

Can you please re-download the latest version from CodeCanyon again and retest?

Thanks,

Matthew

mediumfour
04-08-2013, 05:35 PM
I just downloaded it and the setup screen does not look like the screens in the documentation. Please advise.

mikemayhem3030
04-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Hi medium four

It could be that the settings screens have evolved since the documentation - can you post up screen grabs and what you're struggling with and I can help out :)

mediumfour
04-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Thanks for your assistance. I made a post forum of the issues that I am having. Thanks.

http://forum.socialgalleryplugin.com/showthread.php/210-Lite-and-Pro-Version-not-working-properly-at-all!

mikemayhem3030
04-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Cheers :) useful to have a separate post as I was getting confused :) I've answered your other post!