PDA

View Full Version : Social Gallery Pages -> Image / Frame not displayed correctly

Deepabysm
03-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Hey, i have a little question concerning Social Gallery Pages. I'll just post a picture here and you can get an idea of my "issue".

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6325/sgpages.png

As you see, the picture slightly passes over the frame of the image. Looking it up in FireBug told me that the frame of the image is 20px smaller than it has to be. Changing the Image Size for Social Gallery Pages won't solve the problem, if I change the Size to 600 for example, the frame size will be 590.

I didn't look up anything in the CSS yet. I wonder whether this problem occurs anywhere else too.
I also would like to ask if there will be a possibility not to show the image caption on the pages.

Hope someone can come up with a solution for that one. :)

matthew
03-18-2013, 12:34 AM
Hi Deepabysm,

Your screenshot doesn't look like the Social Gallery lightbox. Can you please provide a link to your site if it's live?

Thanks,

Matthew

Deepabysm
03-18-2013, 11:57 PM
It wasn't the lightbox but the image displayed on the Social Gallery Page created by Social Gallery. However, as 2.1 seems having some issues at the moment, I will wait for them to be fixed and then post again with a link to the site. Thanks so far.

cybohmoob
03-19-2013, 02:54 AM
It wasn't the lightbox but the image displayed on the Social Gallery Page created by Social Gallery. However, as 2.1 seems having some issues at the moment, I will wait for them to be fixed and then post again with a link to the site. Thanks so far.

It looks like the default LightBox from a WordPress theme.

Make sure you use a custom Class Selector, use the LightBox Class Selector "Hide the default" or change the option in SG to view Pages, Posts, or ALL images.

Deepabysm
03-19-2013, 09:41 AM
It is not any lightbox, it is the Social Gallery Page for the image.

cybohmoob
03-19-2013, 07:26 PM
Even if it was a SG page as chosen, I was referring to the LightBox itself. It doesn't appear to be the SG interface with the comments and css.

Why are you controlling it's width through CSS when you could have SG automatically SIZE it for you? There's 100%, 120%, 130% ect. Just wondering.

Deepabysm
03-20-2013, 08:57 AM
Having it set to 100% may solve the problem. I can't test it right now tho due to issues with v2.1 . Thanks so far!

matthew
03-26-2013, 09:40 PM
Hi Deepabysm,

It appears there was an issue with the version of Social Gallery that was uploaded to CodeCanyon. Please download the latest version from CodeCanyon and re-test.

Thanks,

Matthew