PDA

View Full Version : Lightbox for single img, SG for gallery

Orobi
02-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Hi! Plugin is great but: I use this plugin with Justified Image Grid plugin. All the gallery are ok, but I must deactivate lightobx for single images on posts/pages. Is there a way to use Social Gallery WITH Justified Image Grid and Lightbox or similar (fancybox?) for all other images? Thanks

I need that because when I click to see an image on a gallery (made with Justified I,Grid plugin) everything is ok. When I click to see a single image on a post, Soclial Gallery display the image, but add left and right arrows to view… other images that are not into the post. So I click on the arrows, loading dots appears and loading forever. I think Social Gallery look for “featured image” of the post. Is there a way to override this setting? Because I just need in a post that Social Gallery open single images, not the featured image (that I don’t want to be clickable in my theme).

Single image post:
it opens with lightbox. http://www.youplaymagazine.com/rumor-another-photo-of-the-ps4-controller-prototype/

Gallery post:
I need it opens ONLY with Social Gallery. At moment it opens with Social Gallery AND Lightbox.
http://www.youplaymagazine.com/modern-games-get-retro-nes-cover/
Lightbox is provided with wp theme.

Please note that site is WIP, not officially opened.

woods
02-22-2013, 03:08 PM
Hi Orobi,

Thanks for posting this here too - I've answered this on CodeCanyon and will continue to there - I'll post the solution here too for other users, once we resolve it :)

W

Orobi
02-27-2013, 12:22 PM
I’ve exclude those classes:

.featured-thumbnail a,

.flexslider a,

.slides a,

If I try to exclude also those, one or other

.relatedthumb img

.wp-post-image,

SG stop to working!

But I have to exclude them because SG try to load images (black screen forever loading) from thumbs or related posts and latest posts (sidebar)!

Orobi
03-04-2013, 09:17 AM
No help for me? :) Ok, I just hope next version of you plugin wiil include a menu to exclude certain calasses from our wp themes.
It's an idea!

woods
03-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Hey Orobi,

I've replied via CodeCanyon messages - please do give that response a try and post back here (ideally.)

Cheers