PDA

View Full Version : Pro Social Gallery Plugin not working (although Lite worked like a charm)

RHGFX
02-20-2013, 03:39 AM
I recently purchased the Pro version of Social Gallery because I was happy with the Lite version. However the Pro is not working on my site. It looks like its going to open when clicked however it does not work. Please take a look at my site to see.

http://www.weinthemix.net/make-up-mondays-fumes-xsam-b-day-celebration/

Thank you.

woods
02-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Hi RHGFX,

Thanks for purchasing the pro version and posting on the forum!

It's because Pro is a little more complex that you are experiencing this issue - what's happening is that Social Gallery usually outputs a javascript variable in the footer of your pages to allow it to know more details on each image - but for some reason with your theme it's not being allowed to. I would guess that your theme has a non-standard footer and is not firing wp_footer? Do you have a call in your theme that looks like this:

wp_footer();

... I am sure we can get it working for your theme!

Cheers

RHGFX
02-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Hi RHGFX,

Thanks for purchasing the pro version and posting on the forum!

It's because Pro is a little more complex that you are experiencing this issue - what's happening is that Social Gallery usually outputs a javascript variable in the footer of your pages to allow it to know more details on each image - but for some reason with your theme it's not being allowed to. I would guess that your theme has a non-standard footer and is not firing wp_footer? Do you have a call in your theme that looks like this:

wp_footer();

... I am sure we can get it working for your theme!

Cheers

and just like that...its working :-)

THank you very much for the timeliness.

Another thing, the Adsense is not showing up. I have it activated and the code added, is there a specific ad size accepted by Social Gallery?

RHGFX
02-20-2013, 02:40 PM
Nevermind, got it working. Thanks again!

woods
02-22-2013, 02:48 PM
and just like that...its working :-)

THank you very much for the timeliness.

No worries - awesome that fixed it for you :)

Nevermind, got it working. Thanks again!

Awesome - enjoy!