PDA

View Full Version : Shows the images below content

cursillos
02-19-2013, 11:47 AM
webpage: http://www.cursillosmadrid.org/wordpress

I have just installed the social gallery pro 2.0 and I have the following problems:

- I selected to open all content images but when I click on an image (post image or nextgen image) it opens the images at the end of the page. It is very strange. When I install the lite version it works ok, but with the pro version it opens the image at the end of the page.
- The settings page doesn't look like the lite version. It looks like a simple html theme. You can take a look at a capture.11
- When I try to "run a scan now" it says I don't have permissions. But I am the administrator of the web.

I have uninstalled the lightbox plugin I was using.

woods
02-20-2013, 01:00 PM
Hi cursillos,

Thanks for posting here - it's the best place to post about these support questions.

I've never seen an admin screen of Social Gallery looking like that - it would seem that the styles & javascript from the plugin are not loading - do you have any special set up on your blog? The fact that they are not loading might mean that your install hasn't gone correctly - could you please uninstall + delete the plugin and re-install? Did you by chance just copy the folder over the lite version?

... if you can get it reinstalled I'll gladly help you through any issues you have.

With regards that no permissions error - that's a little bug in v2.0 which I have fixed and will be patched in v2.1 which will be out very soon. It won't affect your overall install in any case.

cursillos
02-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Now it works!
The problem was that I uploaded the plugin via FTP and there were a problem with the attributes of some files, because when I tried to delete the folder through the Wordpress admin panel I couldn't do it.
I deleted the folder and uploaded the plugin through the admin panel and now it works perfectly.

Thank you for the support. It's a good plugin and it will succeed.

woods
02-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Now it works!
The problem was that I uploaded the plugin via FTP and there were a problem with the attributes of some files, because when I tried to delete the folder through the Wordpress admin panel I couldn't do it.
I deleted the folder and uploaded the plugin through the admin panel and now it works perfectly.

Thank you for the support. It's a good plugin and it will succeed.

Awesome to hear - many thanks cursillos!